Tuesday 12 April 2011

Action for Happiness Launch Day

 Here's a 12 second film I made today at the launch event of what Lord Richard Layard (author of 'Happiness' and founder of the charity Action for Happiness) committed to taking on today as extra actions towards further well-being:

This earlier film (about a Nottinghamshire event) contains the 5 a day formula to enhance happiness:


I remember cycling to Hastings (from Canterbury) aged 14, making connection with people at the Youth Hostel (Guestling) and getting the satisfaction of playing crazy golf and on the last hole getting a hole in one to win a bonus free game to play another time. Not having won any prizes at school this meant a lot to me and I held on to that voucher for a free game for a year I reckon, then planned another cycle holiday around it so that I could get my free game. I enjoy each return visit to Hastings and look forward to spreading happiness like butter when I live there from next month onwards:

No comments:

Post a Comment