Tuesday 4 October 2011

Red noses Unlimited invited to town for clowning about

Dear Jayachitta, we have great need of your clowning workshops in St Leonards on Sea; in particular I'm thinking of a women's only event on the afternoon of Sunday 30th October for the "Hastings & St Leonards Action for Happiness" sisterhood. I like to arrange these things through timebanking, so let's talk soon about how that works. I hope Hastings people I know ask to be your friend; that would speed up the mutual learning curve about the deep value of clowning in the transition (part cash, part generosity, part exchange) economy we're building here in the name of Action for Happiness.

Much metta, and thank you for continually knocking on my Facebook door,

Paul
http://actionforhastingshappiness.blogspot.com/p/ideas-bubbling-out-of-happiness.html

No comments:

Post a Comment