- Happiness 101 sessions (as an introduction to developing "life's most important skill")
- Support for setting up local well-being groups. (These groups generate mutual support & skills sharing within neighbouring streets)
- The first UK depot for www.streetbank.com - hundreds of household resources being shared via the Southwater Area Community Centre.
- A space for free medicine sessions for the local community.
- Support with inter-personal conflicts and award-winning innovation in communication between crime victims, their offenders and the wider community.
- Courses which support personal empowerment and the ability to "harvest the fruits of all the conflicts we inevitably have".
- "Good Weeks" and "Festival Tents which offer a happiness experience" (Some earlier work Paul did in a free tent got written-up in the book "The Moneyless Man" -extract here)
Some of these endorsements are on: