Healers working for free during agoodweek 2011:
Barry, Gaye, Hilary, Jo, Nicky, Roger, Sue
The others on the organising committee:
Graham & Shirley
Those who jumped on-board to offer additional workshops:
Alex Leadbetter, Debbie, Jo Moon,
Thank you to the following leaflet distributers for giving their time:
Barry, Graham, Paul, Shirley,(& all commuters who asked for extra leaflets/cards to pass onto colleagues, family etc.)
those who just turn up and engage)
For the Friday evening session:
Mediation Support Ltd as the main sponsor of agoodweek in Hastings & St Leonards, paying for all leaflets, for all use of the Southwater Centre & for all free items being given away this week, whether advertised on www.streetbank.com or not.
An explanation of Mediation Support Ltd and what it's CEO, Paul Crosland is offering:
Wouldn't you like more freedom to earn your livelihood by following your happiness, or following your interests?
Mediation Support Ltd, initially set-up by me to continue the work I did for five years as "Head of Restorative Justice" at the former national mediation charity, Mediation UK, has evolved and seeks to support you too in living your dream.
Mediation Support Ltd is now more widely working towards more freedom for all, starting with the vision of "a more caring, sharing Hastings". It may be difficult to grasp what I'm about as director of a company working towards that vision, but here goes. Please give me feedback on each of these 4 films chosen to introduce the work in progress. Thank you.
and how we handle what others say about this (un?)important topic
- Film 1) Paul - Up close and personal -on happiness
(Send feedback on this video to the email address on the left of the blog please)
and how victims and offenders communicate
- Film 2) Paul & Social Innovation Camp colleagues - Presenting Restorative Justice Innovation
These are the opportunities I'm keenest to offer:
- how important it is to engage wider communities in the process of understanding each other in the wake of something that happened (eg a crime) that brought up strong emotion
- Film 3) Paul being reminded of community engagement by his friend Dom
- Film 4) Paul - on livelihood concerns in Hastings/ St Leonards [YouTube video to be inserted]
A series of dialogues about the style/challenge Paul brings:
Paul's pitch 1 - work with me & colleagues on a grievance you haveExclusively for Hastings & St Leonards:
Please email or phone: (contacts via www.telephonemediation.org.uk). (UK-wide service)
Paul's pitch 2 - co-create more mindfulness groups/circles in Hastings/St Leonards
Paul's pitch 3 - co-create more empowerment groups/circles in Hastings/St Leonards
Paul's pitch 4 - co-create more "sharing & paying it forward" groups/circles in Hastings/St Leonards (#afhh #hastings)
- Please email this blog editor, Paul Crosland, via this Mediation Support Ltd email form
- Perhaps you prefer phone based communication?; Paul's phone number is provided on the home page for 123 telephone mediation.
- and if you want to hear (or download) an mp3 talk on improving connection between us, here's a talk.
- Here's the page from where that talk from Marshall Rosenberg comes.
- And here's a place to practice sorting out an issue of grievance (or disconnection) in your life.