Wednesday 14 September 2011

Money from NATWEST to build the local transition economy

Another attempt at a template for your personal letter or call to your friends:

Would you like to see people around you giving more and getting more connection with others? This is what the "St Leonards Sharing" group stimulates. I was greatly moved by a group event last Friday on taking responsibility for my frustrations & seeing the beautiful needs that motivate every action. I want the group, led by my friend, Paul Crosland, to have the NATWEST's money to build a less money-driven economy; one that works more on the basis of giving hours....

Just google NatWest CommunityForce & register to give my mate, and your community, a chance. You get three votes; please use them well.
"St Leonards Sharing" Consortium : www.stleonardssharing.info

No comments:

Post a Comment