Saturday 24 December 2011

Happy Christmas; a song to all who've braved communication with me (or anyone) and felt hurt


And a link to the above words of the song:
http://revoluutions.blogspot.com/2007/05/words-are-windows-or-theyre-walls.html

I guess when you reject one of my suggestions (which is fine, of course), I guess I'd like to know that you've got in touch with my intention(s) first:



"There is a lot I don’t like about the way Paul goes about things ...."

(A Plug for the "What Kind of Water Are You?" Blog)

"The point is that Paul exists and so do many other people who do things we don’t like. So how do we include them without complaining about what they do or adopting a ‘victim’ position in response to their actions or creating an enemy image or setting a standard for how anyone should be. Paul is representative of those people in society and he’s in your (and mine) life today."


Zelly Restorick meets Paul & discusses Social Marginalisation:

No comments:

Post a Comment